close
Wind's nocturne 
。。風のノクターン。。風的夜曲☆〃


 
Wishing on a dream that seems far off.
夢中的願望似乎遙遠,

Hoping it will come today.
期望今天將能實現。

Into the starlit night.
進入星光的夜裡,

Foolish dreamers turn their gaze
愚蠢的 夢 想 家 們輾轉凝視

Waiting on a hooting star.
守候著一顆流星;

But......
但 ………………

What if that star is not to come ?
那顆星若未出現將會如何?

Will their dreams fade to nothing ?
他們的夢想就此消逝無蹤?

When the horizon darkens most.
而當地平線變得更暗時,

We all need to believe there is hope.
所有的人都必須相信會有希望,

Is an angel watching closely over me ?
是否有個天使密切地注視著我?

Can there be a guiding light I’ve yet to see ?
能否有道指引的光讓我已經看到?

I know my heart should guide me.
我知道我的心應該引導自己,

But,There’s a hole within my soul.
但是,一個破洞跟隨在我心靈中;

What will fill this emptiness inside of me ?
有什麼能填補我內心的空虛?

Am I to be satisfied without knowing ?

是不是我應滿足而無須知道?

I wish then for a chance to see.

我遙望當時有機會看到,

Now all I need ,[desperately]

現在一切我需要的,﹝不顧死活地﹞

Is my star to come……
就是我的星星出現…………

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    primavera 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()